The ERBII (Emergency Response Bag) for Paramedics, First Responders, and EMTs features a wipe-clean PVC outer material to help you comply with infection control and prevention requirements and is an update to our best selling DS Medical Emergency Response backpack. Whether soiled with mud or blood, simply wipe clean and you are ready to respond with your emergency equipment.
Key product features:
- Wipe-clean polyester with flexible PVC coating - easy to clean and improved infection prevention & control
- Developed to comfortably and securely hold a CD oxygen cylinder and defibrillator
- Front panel clear vinyl ID window
- Available in a range of colours - distinguish between clinical grades and/or teams
- An ideal initial emergency response bag for first responders and event medical providers
- Dimensions (overall): 57 x 36 x 15cm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions (external lower front pocket): 32 x 32 x 13cm
- Dimensions: (external upper front pocket): 16 x 27 x 7.5cm
- Weight: 3kg
Available as just the ERB bag, or with the following options:
Please make your selection from the drop-down boxes above to select your preferred option.
Should you require a more bespoke medical supplies solution please email us at email@example.com with your requirements.