DUE TO STOCK AVAILABILITY CONSTANTLY CHANGING, PLEASE CALL US AND WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP FULFIL YOUR REQUIREMENTS
First Response Emergency Care (FREC 3) Kit
The FREC 3 Response Kit is filled with essential trauma equipment for those that have completed a certified FREC 3 course.
The content of the FREC Level 3 First Response Kit contains equipment to deal with a range of pre-hospital and emergency care scenarios including managing patients’ airways, catastrophic bleeding, fractures, and much more.
Refill Kit Contains*:
- 1 x Olaes Modular Bandage 4"
- 1 x Olaes Modular Bandage 6"
- 1 x JPD-500E Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Blast Bandage
- 1 x Chest Seal
- 1 x CAT - Combat Application Tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 x Hemostatic gauze/dressings
- 1 x Timesco Bag & Mask - Single Use (Adult)
- 1 x Guedel Airways (Pack of 6)
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 6.0mm
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 7.0mm
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 8.0mm
- 4 x Lubricating Jelly 5g Sachet
- 1 x Sam Sling Medium 81-127cm
- 1 x Hypaclean Body Fluid Spill Kit
- 1 x Suction Easy Disposable Suction Device
- 1 x Toughcut Economy Shears Black
- 1 x Disposable Penlight (Pupil Gauge) Single
- 1 x Microporous Tape 2.5cm x 10mtr
- 1 x Ambu Perfit Ace Collar Adult 16 - Adjustable
- 1 x Sam Splint Orange/Blue Flatpack
- 1 x Large Refill BS8599 First Aid Kit
*Products may vary from picture, due to stock availability.
This can be purchased as a refill kit, or why not choose to add an ERB MKII Wipe Down PVC bag (in 4 colours) for your complete ready-kitted FREC 3 solution.