The Ambu SPUR II resuscitator bag and mask, with pressure limiting valve, O2 reservoir tube and disposable face mask (Neonatal) for infants under 10kg. Single-use manual resuscitation device for patient ventilation.
The invention of the "Ambu bag" resuscitator in 1956 started Ambu on its continuous journey of developing products that others may not consider possible.
Today the term "Ambu bag" is used all over the world as a generic term for a resuscitator; only Ambu manufacture the real "Ambu bag"
The Ambu SPUR II (Single Patient Use Resuscitator) is designed for manual ventilation.
- Stroke: 150 ml
- Resuscitator volume: 220 ml
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 168 x 71 mm
- Pressure-limiting valve: 4.0 kPa (40 cm H2O)
- 7ft oxygen tubing <200 kPa
- MediPort: Standard Luer LS 6
- Comes with disposable face mask size 0
Key product features:
- DIRECT etCO2 Capability
- Integrated handle for reliable functionality
- Features our SafeGrip™ surface to ensure a secure grip onto the bag
- Unique shape is small and easy to hold
- The ergonomic, lightweight design of Ambu SPUR II is made for optimal user handling and support even during extended ventilations
- Phthalate-free material. DEHP free.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex